Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Words

I am going with you wherever you go. Do not fear. I am going with you to clear the way where there seems to be no way. Life up your eyes- I open doors and shut them. There is no door too hard for me to open. Don't try to figure out how to open it, how it will be opened. Only be here.

Believe- "nothing is impossible with God" -is not just some cheesy cliche. God is for real! Consecrate yourself/your life to Him.He says, "Go for it! Just see what I'm going to do! You ain't seen nothing yet. YOu're gonna be so blown away by my love and greatness."

Radical! You're very willing to try new things- but beware! Your giftings can get you into trouble. Balance yourself through relationships with people that are different than you- people you might even think are boring or stuck in the past. Respect them and listen to them because they'll help you stay grounded and healthy as you shake things up with your awesome radicalness!

Stop holding back what you have to say. You're going to explode. Plus people need to hear it! Your lips are beautiful.

Healing Anointing. You are called to the radical, the un-ordinary- and God will choose to manifest himself, His Spirit, and His love accordingly... RADICAL.

Lightness and Refreshing is the season you're coming into. God light and grace will begin to shine on you and in your heart as never before. The burdens of your past are melting away and a new day is dawning for you. The strain of the past you have felt you feel no more. You have waged a good war.

1 comment:

Christine Sweet said...

Preach it sweet Kate. I loved every minute of this. Thanks. Oh, and I just added you to my blogroll. Check it out! :)