Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When all of the sudden,

Its like God is trying to make up for all the winters past that we've had zero snow and only frigid temperatures. I'm not necessarily opposed... just, verrrry surprised this is the 3rd time this has happened hugely this winter.

I want to wear sundresses and bathing suits already! :)

I'm bound by cords of grace. Thats what the song that is singing in the background said. I like that. We seem to always belief ourselves to be bound by something... it might as well be grace. Some amazing love we get to understand more fully on a daily basis. Mm.

Some days, I wish Phil Wickham was single and in love with me. Thats not such a stretch, is it? I just realized that I may have a subconscious pre-requisite for my husband to be able to sing wonders to me.

I love living on my own. I'm more grown up than I realized. Its a really really good feeling to know God is providing all my needs, and readying me to provide for someone else.


No comments: