Monday, January 4, 2010

Where can I go?

My brain is a mush puddle of everything thats been going on in there for the past few weeks.. and not at all being hashed through the way it should.. hence my melancholy mood of sorts.

Honestly, I generally think New Years Resolutions are kind of lame, but I actually have one this year. I want purposefully start living less recklessly. I've made some stupid decisions last year as a result of being careless. My dad always used to tell me to act, not react. To think before you speak, and sometimes more importantly think before you DO.

I want to do that this year.

I want to live my life for Jesus on purpose. He's great. And greatly to be praised.

Somebody came up to me last night and told me to be careful how much "christian language" I use. I never ever thought I used much as all... I'm the one when praying will say stuff like, "Hey, God.." I guess thats something to think about.

No comments: