Monday, January 4, 2010

Love. Live. Luve. Leave. Lave.

I cannot wait to be romanced by my husband. One of the wonderful things being with Brian taught me is how to be treated. I'll tell you something, I will never settle for being treated less. I didn't realize how it "should" be. God is good to me. He shows me things like that so that I'm treated how he intends for me to be.

Man, for the life of me, I don't understand what the Lord is doing in my "love life" department. Well I do understand.. nothing. I feel like I pick up signals here and there.. but really I have no idea if anything means anything. I don't know if that was really a "sign" or if I'm just a ridiculous.

Then again, I feel so unbelievably content with the Lord that I honestly believe I'd be fine if I was single with Him for the rest of my life. The Wedding Wine is more than enough to sustain me.

Bring it, Lord Jesus. You forever rock my heart. You forever rescue my soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do what the spirit of the lord tells you to kate. you are one of a kind.

I love you kate.:) -Mary