Wednesday, July 1, 2009

There's More

God's vision for my life involves a Grade A education.
I'm frustrated with that. In theory, I'm excited- but I've also been out of high school for 5 years, now.. and I have less than two years of college completed. Suckfest.

But instead of focusing on that- I'm trying to become proactive about it. Get it done.
Slowly but surely. After all, He's equipped me with a brain to comprehend, and the capacity to endure such things as professors, tests, and textbooks. So its settled.
I'm going back to school.

I'm going to walk out the next 'step' in the beautiful and adventurous calling the gracious Lord has given me. I cannot wait for the seasons of full-time ministry to begin. I've gotten teasers, and I'm thirsty for it.
I'm thirsty for revival. I'm thirsty for Jesus here and now, the relational Jesus that we all wanted in the first place, but who was forgotten about through the ages.

I really appreciate Rob Bell. He thinks much like I do- perhaps that's why I follow his thought patterns so well. Others call it random and find it difficult to follow... I like it. It's familiar.

I'm wanting a husband. I get lonely sometimes, and I just want him to come. I want someone to partner with, and share with, and BE with, and support, and to be lovey with. I want him to be sure about me... I just want to know that he knows its me. :)

Bah.

I have a rich call. I've been set apart for the here and now. God's called me to lead people into his heart through music and speaking. MUCH of that is going to be linked with my husband's ministry. Soooooo where the hull is he. Hurry it up, already.

That was Kate exercising her impatience. Woo!

And I hear rolling thunder (literally). My God, how great Thou art.