Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things are.




















Tahnee is coming to visit from Oct 28th- November 7th.
Prepare yourself. She is one of a kind.

She wears long-johns under shorts now.

She called me at 5:30am Seattle time to tell me that Jon Foreman's "Your Love is Strong" is a really good rong.
That's a real friend.

So Kel and I went to a Recovery for the City meeting last night. I felt weird about it at first but OH MY GOSH how encouraging, how filling, how exciting to see the hand of the Lord God touching these individuals and changing their lives. HOW HE DELIGHTS IN COMING TO OUR RESCUE.

HEYO.

okay and secondly: How did this (below) happen?


















^ I cannot believe for a second that this wasn't planned in one fashion or another. No way it just happened, and someone was there to capture the "breathetaking moment." pish posh.


Something is wrong with this computer.

My love for you ___ red rose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...............................................................................