Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If you're happy and you know it

I was just reading my livejournal from back in the day. Its unbelievable to me to read my own thoughts from 3 and 4 years ago and realize the conclusions I had come to back then.. seeing that half of these things are the same issues that I'm crying out for relevation right now.

Lightness of Spirit. Do you know how attractive that is? Emotionally, relationally, spiritually, long-term?
Not even that the point is to attract- but really, Jesus attracted.

I'm dropping my online classes. I cannot focus on them.
I'll do it next semester.

I want to talk about the amazing thing that happens when a people enveloped by the love of Christ, moved by His wild affection, make the concious decision to themselves display that love they now know. Mountains move.
My family is a mountain. Mount Everest.
How do I show the love of Christ? What does that look like in the home? Between these relationships?


Another thought: in addition, not separate from these things. I think it would be really good for me to go on a trip- to go visit some place or some friends.
Could be Naph in Oregon.
Could be SJ in Cali.
Could be NY.
Could be KC.
Could be Ireland, Amsterdam, or India.
Could be Kona.
Maybe should be Kona.
Something needs to happen. I need a break.

P.S. I love you.

No comments: