Saturday, November 7, 2009

I so bought myself new Bobbi Brown last night. PTL and Hallelujah- I can have a face again.

I've come to this conclusion: my husband will most definitely have to be a good listener. Why? Well because I talk a lot. I'm constantly wanting to bounce ideas and thoughts off people. I process everything out loud. Yeah.. he'll need to be special.

Something that bothers me: Saturday morning I hear my step mom call into different rooms around 1030 and say, "Time to wake up!"

Something about that REALLY bothers me. Where do you get off telling someone what time they should wake up on Saturday morning? Unless there's some emergency.. in which case you would state the emergency, not tell that person when to wake up. It seems like such an invasion of personal space... privacy.
.... idk. I guess thats what you get for living with your parents... or, my parents.

Kelly Clarkson can write a good breakup song, let me tell you what. I'm pretty sure this is her 4th breakup hit single. That girl really knows how to milk the end of a relationship for all she can.


No comments: