Monday, September 28, 2009

After the Fact

































Stepping into God's presence is mind-blowing every time for me. I think its something you choose to do. Its something that you engage in as much as it engages you.

Yesterday was in fact my first time leading worship in big church. Thats what I like to call it... "Big Church." It felt good. I felt at home. None of that nervous perspiration or stomach jitters. I feel like every time I have to do something in front of people, it sinks in a little bit more that I don't "do" anything for me or for others. If my life is about Jesus, its all about him.
And that's increasingly cool with me- because when I mess up, or make a fool of myself in front of Jesus, he loves me the same.

I. Love. Him. Too. :)

The ebb and flow of life amuses me at times.
People come and go, they ebb and flow, no one knows, where to go, from here.
^HAH! I just wrote a song.

Aaron Blackwell's excitement for Jesus BLESSES me.
Jonathan Zook's determination for the release of the Holy Spirit BLESSES me.
Sammy Samsalone's love for quality connection BLESSES me.
Sam Spargur's hugs and intentionality BLESSES me.
Barry Taylor's wisdom BLESSES me.
Nate Atwood's leadership and encouragement BLESSES me.
Laci Huddleston's zealous heart BLESSES me.
Eric Overmyer's skill as a musician BLESSES me.
Natanya Crumrine's authentic lifestyle BLESSES me.
Mary Atwood's delicacy and feminine heart BLESSES me.
Kara Hanger's desire to use strategic thinking to increase an effective life BLESSES me.
Aly, Emily, and Katie's endurance in speaking truth in difficult situations BLESSES me.
Lacy Bruner is brings sunshine into my life. She BLESSES me.
Josh Whittle is the big brother I never had. He BLESSES me.
Nate Crawford is a firecracker in the spirit. He BLESSES me.


I have a lot to be thankful for. A LOT to be thankful for.


5 comments:

Nathan said...

Wow you have been blessed. God's presence is the best and a very engaging experience. I am so glad Jesus came to bring all of us into a relationship like no other. A story with seemingly unending life stories. Stories transformed by the power of love.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahelen. said...

dudeee! worhsip was AWESOME lastnight. you should definitely do it again.
it was wonderful.
you are wonderful.

sarahelen. said...

**worship :)

Mary Atwood said...

hey, thanks. you bless me, too.