Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In Our Bedroom After The War

So I've found myself to be lonely lately.
I just crave company.
I crave a partner.
I want somebody to adventure with.
I love sharing myself.
I love to learn and to enjoy others.

And I love being a girl. As per a series of misfortunious events.. I've been wandering through engagement rings. There are SO many out there. So many styles, so many cuts, so many colors, settings, designs, sizes, etc.
This is probably because so many of my friends are married/getting married/newly engaged.. somehow I feel like that justifies my recent random "ring escapade."


this (above) is one I found not too long ago. It's style is "eduardian".. I don't know what that means exactly, but its beautiful. Circa 1940. Love. It.

There are so many unbelievable ones out there: I'm kind of glad I'm not really the one picking it out.



My food for thought.

No comments: