Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adoration



There is a light that shines within me.
There is a hope that burns inside me.
Deep with my soul, my very existence, there is a being waiting to be freed.
A child who knows no fear, pain or rejection. There is an emotion all-encompassing of excitement joyfulness, gladness, and love.
The creative potential of laughter and the undeniable power of an infant's joy live inside me.

Unmeasurable are my limits for I call you Father.
Unimaginable my potential for you have called me son.

There is someone inside of me waiting to be released- whom you embrace, whom I long to be.
There is an all-consuming fire, a light that permeates from my very being. You have unlocked me, God.
The doors you have opened no man can shut.
I will praise you for all my days, for you are good.

You have released me, God, with your love.

You are everything.

No comments: