Monday, January 17, 2011

songs are playing

O feelings. Why are you so abundant.

And why is it that I feel like I learn little lessons from Grey's Anatomy? - a TV show I am only slightly addicted to, in this 3rd consecutive week of watching a minimum of 3 episodes a day.

I cry.
Things stir me. Fragile moments on screen spill my emotional cup. This is a new me.
My emotions are alive again.
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm learning to feel things all over again.

I feel sadness. And I feel pain. And reality. And I feel the struggle of life, and the life that was put inside me. And the Holy Spirit all around me.
And joy. And..... alive.

I feel a lot of things.
For the first times, in a long time.

I've had things eating away at me for months. And other things for years, and still other things for over a decade. Finally roots are being dug up and exposed.

God moves in my life on a daily basis.

No comments: