Saturday, December 4, 2010

findings

One of my favorite things to do is find beautiful or fascinating things online, pictures, stories, science, miracle, or otherwise.


There's this one girl- Kenturah Weathers. I 'follow' her online journal.
First off- AWESOME name. Kenturah? Where on earth did that come from? I don't know, but I like it.
Secondly- she recently completed The World Race, which is basically extreme missions: 11 countries in 11 months. I just read her summary post a few minutes ago. She articulated herself wonderfully. I so envy that, mostly because she did a beautiful job summing up her journey, something I was overwhelmed at the prospect of doing, and it therefore never happened.

Also, I found the beauty that lies within cardboardlove.com. God help us all, I've found a creative romantic outlet. ie:







 There's more. But, too much of a good thing spoils us. Until next time. :)

1 comment:

Laci said...

awesome stuff. : )

and keturah is in the bible. : ) i have a friend with that name.

love you.