Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is Magic

Nights like tonight I love my family. Jodie gave each of us books she put together on Shutterfly (www.shutterfly.com). It each book are allll the family pictures we only have one physical copy of. This is the stuff from my childhood, from growing up, from NJ, and family and peacefulness.

PRICELESS gift.

I must have laughed for straight minutes without taking a breathe and tears streaming down my face. I was a little girl who was not particularly "cute." You've heard of an ugly phase? Mine lasted 15 years.
The redeeming endpoint is that at this point in time, I do have a decent face, and am attractive. Good things do come in weird packages.

So with that, I will say goodnight. Bid you adios and a very merry, very warm Christmas.
:) 

No comments: