Friday, October 15, 2010

16 bits.

1. My guitar is crapping out. Thats gonna take money.
2. I really don't want to spend more of my time inside the walls of a church. Even one that I love.
3. I want to see a school of worship start up in VA Beach.
4. I want to go backpacking overseas. By myself.
5. School starts again for me in January. In Jesus' Name, I WILL get it done this time.

6. I curse more these days. Its not very becoming. Well, it is. Just.. becoming something ugly.
7. Job hunting again.
8. Just made the most BA bulletin board ever.

9. My heart is aching again. Its that empty feeling that makes my eyes well up and my throat constrict. I miss Eric.
10. My HOUSE IS COMING TOGETHER.
11. But we need a couch. A cheep one.
12. And a piano. A cheep, beautiful sounding one.
13. ... I hate speakerphone.
14. I love my car. Thank you, my Jesus.
15. LOVE "Breaking Away" by Ratatat. Best 4min 19sec of my work day. hah.



16. back to work. meh.

No comments: