Sunday, June 15, 2008

Worthy

5-14-08

I don't want to leave our conversations thinking
For minutes and hours
Now what did that mean?

Can't you mean what you say and just say what you mean!
Its simple that way, nothing left to dream
You come alive to me
You're all I need
You come alive to me, nothing left to dream

To find me endearing means so many things
But why do you let me wander that way?
You cannot keep quiet, you've opened your mouth
Whatever it is, get it out

Just mean what you say
And say what you mean!
Its simple that way, nothing left to dream
You come alive to me

The revelation of a revelation
Could (would/have had)have everything change (repeat)
Everything changed

Don't be silent
Respond when prompted
Pursue in passion, seek out vigilence

YOU are our God
Forever we give you praise
You alone are worrrrrrthy

Don't write me little notes here and there.
They'll keep me on the edge, but the edge is where I've been.
I wanted to be in your arms.

Say what you mean, come out and say what you mean
Its simple that way, nothing to dream
You come alive to me.

No comments: