Monday, June 16, 2008

"My Vision"

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation that you determine to be the will of God." -Jim Elliot


1/29/08 Tues.


What would it look like to have a clear vision from You? To have something so specifically planted.. how would that appear visually?

I think You do have clear vision- specific vision in mind for me.

I believe I've tapped into that here and there- and each time Your face lights up and you wish that there was more time spent on my behalf because there is more release to be given on Yours.

What if the songs that I write came directly from Your mouth- came from Your heart?

What if the lyrics made people cry?

What if millions of people heard the instruments and KNEW there was something in that for them?

What if there was an identity release in place of crisis?

What if my worship art was detailed?

What if it was assembled to Holy Perfection, and then given up?

What if Your character was embodied accurately through media?

What if mankind's perception of humanity changed entirely?

Maybe I'm just a visionary. But You are the GREAT visionary.

I know You have release You're longing to extend.

But You won't. Not right away.

You want to know exactly who You can trust with these specifics- these visions.

You want those who are lovesick worshipers- whose hearts are steadfast toward you.

You want to deliver the climactic change that all creation groans and waits for.

It's YOU!

Your perspectives, Your declarations, Your beauty, Your character, Your love, Your consistency.

And so I will petition Your heart for the vision- the revelation- the specifics you wish to be revealed through me. I am Yours. I say it again over: I am Yours. I belong to You and no other. Grant wisdom to carry out the things You impart. Grant strength to stand amidst the adversarial. Sing over me the new songs of your heart.

Feed the entire human race the way you fed the 5 thousand.


2.Tim.1:6-7

No comments: